Its said that Seychelles is considered to be one of the most romantic destinations in this planet and I agree with that. Seychelles is blessed with secluded white beaches, calm clear waters that provide visitors with spectacular opportunities for snorkeling, surfing and sailing.
Below is our list of the top 9 romantic Seychelles hotels and resorts to consider when going on a Seychelles honeymoon (as ranked by travelers on Trip Advisor)
9. Sunset Beach Hotel
The Sunset Beach Hotel is a romantic Seychelles hotel perfect for honeymooners that is located on a granitic presque d’ile with a pristine golden beach on the North West cost of Mahe. It overlooks the Indian Ocean and the spectacular bay of Beau Vallon and the mysterious islands of Silhouette and L’ Ile du Nord.
Sunset Beach Hotel has won the World Travel Awards of Seychelles Best Boutique Hotel for two consecutive years.
Facilities include: table tennis, billiard table, game rooms, library, boat charter.
Those who love snorkeling have a chance to do so at this hotel and the equipment is complimentary. Other activities one can engage in include fishing trips, visit Victoria town center for sightseeing etc. The pool and secluded beach have sun beds.
Hotel Rooms: There are a total of 28 rooms, 9 junior suites & 2 luxury suites, all facing the sea. Each room has a patio or terrace, satellite TV, IDD telephone and other five star amenities.
The open air dining area offers international, Creole and French menus. It is built on stilts over the cove for spectacular views of the ocean and rocky shore.
8. Le Relax Hotel and Restaurant
Le Relax Hotel and Restaurant is located on the south coast of Mahé Island. This resort gives you access to some of the best spots in the Islands of Seychelles.
Did you know that it takes about 2 minutes from your room to access Fairyland Beach, one of the islands’ most protected beaches. Go for snorkeling and be amazed at the awesome world of sea life that this place has to offer.
Enjoy amazing cuisine as you overlook the beach. You have the option of starting your morning off with an Indian or continental breakfast and you can also choose to nibble snacks throughout the day.
For Seychelles honeymooners, the hotel offers a honeymoon packages that includes a poolside candlelight dinner, garden flowers, wine, and a special gift.
Room Types: Deluxe, Standard Rooms
One guest to this hotel on Trip Advisor said..”We stayed here for 12 nights for our wedding. its a great location near beautiful beaches but not near any major town or city. You can get the bus at the bottom of the hill into town. The hotel is good , smallish pool was clean but with an amazing view of the ocean , hotel menu while adequate not amazing we did enjoy some nice meals its not 5 star expect 3-4 star. All staff were nice and helpful. We really didn’t have any problems.”
7. Fregate Island Private
Fregate Island Private is an island in Seychelles. There are a total of 16 luxury villas for guests to stay in and enjoy themselves. The island is renowned for snorkeling and diving.
* There are 16 luxury villas and one grand estate, which are newly renovated and lie within lush tropical gardens or perched along rocky shoreline
* Each villa has an elegant, private veranda that is furnished with an infinity pool, hot tub, day bed, and dining pavilion
* The Rock Spa, built amid dramatic granite formations and outfitted with an air-conditioned gym, yoga studio, and treatment rooms
* A range of dining venues, including an elevated tree house, a wine cellar, two restaurants, and a beach bar
* Organic garden complex growing more than 50 varieties of fruits and vegetables
* Giant tortoise nursery
* The common areas in this facility include a freshwater pool, a library and a marina and yacht club
* There is a boutique featuring local artwork, jewelry, and souvenirs
* Games and activities one can enjoy here include Volleyball, badminton, bocce, and tennis courts
* There is Free Wi-fi in each villa and in the main library
One guest to this hotel said on Trip Advisor…” Warm hospitality, excellent service team – the best personal butler Mr. Bonnie, you should ask him specially-, wild but luxury experience with pleasant touches. There are over 4000 giant turtles you can see them everywhere. One of the most important detail is that the island is circled with beaches which have white sand and turquoise ocean water. You can enjoy on all of them but please do not skip to have picnic on the best beach of the World, Anse Victorin…”
6. Anonyme Island Resort
Anonyme Island Resort is located on Anonyme Island. This hotel belongs to a prestigious chain of Exclusive Island Hotels & Resorts. It is located on the island of Anonyme Island, in 700 m from the capital island of Mahe.
Features of the hotel
* 6 luxury suites and 1 presidential villa development and associated facilities.
* The presidential Suite offers amazing view of the ocean and has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a drawing room, a verandah with own private pool.
* All its suites are air conditioned and comfortably furnished with terrace, private bathroom, Jacuzzi and hydro massage showers.
* Each of the rooms has a TV, DVD player, phone, minibar, equipment for preparation of coffee and tea, safe, hair dryer.
* Activities to entertain yourself include diving, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, boat excursions, helicopter sightseeing tours and observation of rare birds.
This is an ideal resort to consider for those going on a Seychelles honeymoon. Its especially so because it offers you seclusion and comfort, something that honeymooners would desire.
5. North Island Seychelles
This hotel is located on the private North Island in the Seychelles, offering 11 villas dotted along the islands untouched beaches.
* 11 villas which can be opened on all sides
* Enjoy spectacular beach views
* All the villas have a large bathroom with marble-bathtub and shower, outdoor shower, second bedroom, living space, kitchen, private terrace with whirlpool and pavilion, air-contidioning, ceiling fans, Sat-TV, DVD/CD-Player, internet access.
* Other facilities include a spa, a diving and fitness centre, amongst other things, are available for the few guests. Also get to enjoy scuba diving, kayaking, snorkelling, mountain biking, island hopping, fly-fishing, hiking and boat trips
4. Alphonse Island Resort
The striking, triangular shape of Alphonse Island is one of the most beautiful spots amongst the Seychelles’ coral islands. The island’s distinguished resort, Alphonse Island Seychelles, aims to provide unforgettable holidays in a unique tropical paradise. The hotel is located in the east of the island, and its bungalows and suites can be found right on the fine, sandy beach
* 21 Beach Bungalow (up to 2 people)
* 5 Beach Suite (up to 2 people)
* Beach bar, swimming pool, restaurant, entertainment/lounge area, free WiFi in the bar area, , large chessboard, Azure Spa, watersport and diving centre, tennis court, ICS environmental protection and research centre, tortoise sanctuary, boutique, equipment shop
Activities: Diving, Snorkeling, stand up paddle boarding, pedal boating, reef walks, nature walks, cycling, tennis, kayaking
3. Le Chateau de Feuilles Hotel
Château de Feuilles, a top romantic hotel in Seychelles offers its visitors a serene intimate atmosphere that boasts excellent panoramic views of the sea & islands that are quite simply brilliant. Just below the hotel, with its pool and deliciously exotic restaurant, the fine sandy beach of Anse Marie-Louise promises unforgettable dips in the Indian Ocean.
Château de Feuilles is a member of the prestigious hotel chain Relais & Châteaux that promise charm and luxury to its guests where everything has been respectfully created to respect your privacy and comfort, treating you as a privileged guest.
Located in an intimate and exclusive area, Château de Feuilles offers a unique and stunning 180° panoramic view to enjoy the dance of the waves and get carried away by the immensity of the ocean.
Le Chateau de Feuilles hotel only has 9 exclusive rooms & suites for a maximum number of 20 guests, encased in the absolute beauty and serenity of a preserved natural setting.
Chateau de Feuilles lives at the rhythm of your wishes and offers you a variety of exclusive services:
– An air-conditioned rented car is offered for the duration of your stay.
– On weekends, they offer you a privileged visit to their private island Grande Soeur, exclusively reserved for their guests.
2. Cousine Island
Cousine has four elegant & spacious villas, all built in a French Colonial style type of architecture. Cousine Island Seychelles Resort can occupy a maximum of 10 people and has been designed to be exclusive.
Each of the villa has a private lush garden, 2 patios and stunning views of white sandy beaches & ocean views.
The main pavilion building is the centre for dining & the unique open plan kitchen ensourages interaction between diners and the chef. The meals for guests can be prepared to suit any dietary requirements. Meals and snacks are included with your stay.
The Beach House Wellness Retreat has a beautiful spa with indoor and outdoor treatment areas and uses exclusive Ligne St Barth spa products. There is also a well-equipped multi-gym in case your time on the beach and nature trails needs an energetic boost.
* Air-conditioned and very spacious villas that come with a private pool. Each villa has a bedroom, bathroom with jacuzzi bath, separate lounge, satellite TV, DVD, sound system and iPod docking staton.
* Two patios, with hillside, private garden and a beach view.
* Restaurant bar, swimming pool, lounge, library, snorkelling, gym small spa boat excursions guided nature walks fishing diving cruising to neighbouring islands
1. Petit Amour Villa
With breathtaking panoramic views of the mountains, nature reserve, Indian Ocean and the beautiful Beau Vallon Bay, Petit Amour Villa is a spacious, privately-owned residence offering guests the rare opportunity of experiencing a secluded, luxury home in paradise.
Situated at the northern end of Mahé in the Seychelles, this stunning four bedroom property is available for rental on a exclusive or per-room basis. The accommodation is impeccably appointed in a contemporary European style with Creole influences throughout. Set within a private tropical garden with palm, frangipani and fruit trees the villa also offers an infinity swimming pool, and sunbathing area with stunning views of the ocean.
So, if you’re looking for unparalleled luxury in one of the most idyllic places on earth … then visit Petit Amour Villa.
Fully air-conditioned throughout, the 7,500 sq ft property has four double/twin bedrooms all with private bathrooms, each opening onto a spacious balcony or terrace with seating to enjoy the exceptional views, by day or night.
All bedrooms are individually designed and beautifully appointed with sumptuous soft furnishings. They each have comfortable seating and flat screens giving individual access to movies and music. So, when it’s time to retire, your bedroom offers a sanctuary to enjoy a good night’s sleep.
The stunning split level Master Suite benefits from an Italian marble en-suite bathroom with a two person spa bath, and views across the ocean. It also has a double vanity basin and free standing rain shower.